Our infused EVOOS, are ideally suited to use when flavour enhancement of dishes is required – available in single, double and triple infusions.
A blend of premium new season extra virgin olive oil …..
- Basil – infused with the sweet, pungent and slightly spicy flavour of basil. This distinctive oil with hints of mint, anise, and pepper is perfect for marinating, salad dressings or tossing in with pasta. Drizzle it on tomatoes, bruschetta, steamed vegetables, fall soups and soft cheeses.
- Blood Orange – infused with ripened blood orange. The intense sweetness of blood oranges presents an extra special ambrosial citrus taste sensation for use with vinaigrettes and marinades.
- Cracked Pepper – infused with the spiciness of pepper. This versatile oil pairs well with Mediterranean inspired dishes, as well as rib-eye and roasted meats.
- Chilli – infused with the heat of chilli. This cultivated oil provides the ideal base for pasta sauces, Thai dishes or fiery curries.
- Garlic – infused with the robustness of garlic. This classic oil provides an ideal base for pasta sauces, marinades and hearty stocks.
- Ginger – Fancy a bit of zing? Our Ginger Infused EVOO with its spicy flavour and invigorating aroma, produces a warming and fiery taste that gives an unmistakable and comforting kick to Asian style cooking.
- Lemon – infused with the bright, citrus taste of lemon. This zesty oil brightens and adds fragrance, creating a “wow” factor to salads, vegetables, seafood and chicken. Ideal for marinating fish or seafood.
- Lemon Myrtle – infused with distinctive lemon myrtle, distilled from fresh Lemon Myrtle leaves. This exquisite oil is superb with white fish and seafood, as well as adding a bright, crisp sensation to summer salads and offers a delightful Australian Bush flavour, with earthy, citrus notes.
- Lime – infused with the vibrancy of unripened limes. This zesty oil brings a distinct sour flavour and fragrance to salads (simply add sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper) and pastas dishes; as well as Asian inspired stir-fries, and sets off seafood and fish fabulously.
- Rosemary – infused with the earthy aroma of rosemary. This intense and aromatic oil adds a fresh, robust flavour to soups, stews and casseroles, and works perfectly as a marinade for grilled and roasted meat.